When we talk about Solar Design, we talk about the type of system, the yield range, PV Module Layouts as well as load profiles on your mounting structure.
When you look at a LRG Solar Design, you can expect to see:
- Type of System Suggested (Grid Tied, Off-Grid or Hybrid)
- Total Yield Report on suggested System.
- Panel Layouts on your roof.
- Single Line Diagram
- Mounting Structure Layout
- Mounting Structure Load Profile
We use the Solar Industries’ foremost expert software to assist us in all our designs. That means the data is pulled according to your buildings location and we use such things as current Weather data, Irradiation Monitoring, 3D design and Shading Calculators.
If you so choose, LRG Solar can also monitor your house and business’ power usage. With our unique systems we can monitor up to 40 points of usage (40 Strings). This can help assist us in determining what you can do to create a more energy efficient building as well as the best possible Solar Solution for you.
When you request a Solar Design we need the following Information:
- Address of Installation
- 3-6 Months worth of Electricity Bills
- A Photo of your roof and Roof type.
- A Photo of your DB Board
- A description of what you want from the Solar System.
Want to know more?